FREE CHILDCARE at Stonehill Nursery School
15 FREE hours from 2 YEARS:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit
- Tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
- They’re looked after by a council
- They have a current statement
or (SEN) or (EHC) plan
- They get Disability Living Allowance
- They’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements or adoption order
15 FREE hours
from 3 YEARS:
Stonehill offers up to 15 hours of FREE CHILDCARE each week. This can be arranged flexibly across 3 - 5 days.
ALL CHILDREN ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FUNDING THE TERM AFTER THEY ARE 3.
30 FREE hours
from 3 YEARS:
THESE HOURS CAN BE TAKEN BETWEEN 8am and 4.30pm (term time only).
From September 2017 your child will be eligible for 30 hours free childcare if you meet the following criteria:
- You earn or expect to earn the equivalent to 16 hours at National Minimum or Living Wage over the coming three months.
(This equates to £120 a week (or c.£6,000 a year) for each parent over 25 years old or £112.80 a week (or c.£5,800 a year) for each parent between 21 and 24 years old).
- This applies whether you are in paid employment, self-employed or on zero hours contract.
- The parent (and their partner where applicable) are seeking the free childcare to enable them to work.
- Where one or both parents are on maternity, paternity, shared parental or adoption leave, or if they are on statutory sick leave.
You will not meet the criteria if:
- Either parent has an income of more than £100,000.
- Either parent is a non-EEA national and subject to immigration control (and has no recourse to public funds)
For further information about any of the childcare options and to reserve a place for your child, please contact Michelle on 01332 341636.